General Care and Maintenance of Hand Made Curtains
- Shake curtains to make dust fall out, on a regular basis.
- Fabric should be vacuumed, monthly, or 3-4 times yearly with the change of seasons, with a soft brush attachment, by your regular cleaning staff, to more fully remove dust.
- It is not recommended to wash your fine fabric curtains. The fabric and lining are made of different fibers, and one
or the other may shrink, causing puckering and poor appearance.
- Close shades/curtains when leaving the house for extended time periods.
- Have someone raise & lower/open & close them weekly to prevent
losing fabric fold 'memory'.
- For full 'cleaning' an On-Site curtain and blind cleaning service is
On Site Corporation certifies cleaners who use thier products and techniques
for curtain cleaning.
Please note: These are general guidelines depending on your window treatments.
Contact us for specific information.
Recommended Cleaning Staff:
Jean Palmer Cleaners
36 Bryant St. Woburn, MA 01801
Boston On-Site Cleaning
Finelines is not responsible for workship